Welcome To The Bells Hotel
Staying With Us Safely
Please be reassured that we have many measures in place to you keep you and our team safe allowing you to enjoy a stay with us with confidence.
We have been awarded the AA Covid Confident accreditation and the Visit England – Good to Go shield in recognition of the safety processes we have in place.
- Updating our service practices and procedures in line with changing Government guidelines.
- Continuous risk assessments and on-going staff training
- Frequent cleaning and sanitisation of all areas
- Enhanced sanitisation of bedrooms and offering optional room servicing during your stay
- Implementing physical distancing guidelines across all of our public areas
- Following the guidance on the wearing of face masks / coverings for guests and staff in public areas
- Providing hand sanitiser around the building for ease of use for guests and staff
- Requesting advance bookings for dining and spa to enable us to manage capacity
- Minimising contact during the check in and check out procedures
- Offering the warmest hospitality we can whilst being compliant to all of the above
If you have any specific questions relating to safety procedures please do contact our team. They will be very happy to explain the guidelines we are operating under and how this will impact your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you.